Sunday, October 7, 2012

Mommy needs a workout

Being a mother of 2 beautiful girls is wonderful. But as a mom you can always find an excuse to "not workout". I would always make the excuse that the house needs cleaned, or my girls needed me, dinner, dishes, laundry, sweeping, mopping, bathing, dusting...the list goes on.  
But eventually I put on the pounds and was unhappy. Unhappily doing the dishes, laundry, moping, sweeping...you get the idea right?
I didn't know what to do because the pounds were not going anywhere! Eventually I made the commitment to get off my lazy ass and do something with myself that would make me feel good about myself.  I thought, just one hour of my day, is it that hard?  It's been over a year later and the pounds came off, I feel better about myself, I don't hide my body in "tent" clothes anymore and being happier and healthier makes me a better mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment